Date - 10/19/2019
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Houston Sports Park
All companies will be able to select a 90-minute time slot for their teams between 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM after they register. Time slots are first come, first served.
We are thrilled to be working with the the following organizations that will be out on event day to encourage, cheer, and take the participants through the challenge. We encourage you to reach out to them for training and they’ll get you ready for the challenge in no time!
All participants – Please download the Houston Fit Company Challenge Parking Map. Parking is available at the two lots identified by the parking symbol.
• Check with your company team captain to find out what time your company will be starting the challenge. Plan to arrive at the field 30 minutes before your company start time.
• When you get to the field, look for your company’s table in the athlete village where you will check-in with your team captain, get your race bib, and sign an event waiver. Once your relay team is warmed up and ready to start, head over to the Fit Company Challenge Registration Tent to turn in your waivers and start the challenge.
• There will be water and snacks in the re-charge zone to help keep you fueled, but we recommend you bring water and any snacks or sports drinks you use to keep your body running at peak performance.
• This is a family friendly event so feel free to bring a cheering section to follow you through the challenge. Each course is setup so that friends, family, and co-workers who come out can stay with you throughout the challenge and cheer you on.
• The event is rain or shine! If there are any weather related issues (i.e. lightning causes a delay in start times) we will post them on our Facebook page.
• The event is designed so that spectators can follow relay teams through the challenge and cheer them on. Pictures and video cameras are also welcome. If you are planning to bring children to the event, please make sure they stay by your side throughout the day.
• Plan to arrive 60 minutes before your company start time and head to the Fit Company Registration tent. At the tent you will pick up your company’s team packet and then find a table in the Athlete Village to setup for your team’s arrival.
• As your team arrives at the field they will meet you at your company table. You will give them their bibs, make sure they sign their waivers and warm up as needed. When the relay teams are ready to start the challenge, direct them to the Fit Company Registration tent to turn in their waivers and get out on the courses!
Course Partners and Testers
• All Course Partners & Testers need to be at the field by 7:30 AM. Testers will then receive all their testing materials, event day training, and prepare to take participants through the challenge.
• Testers should wear comfortable workout clothes as you will be outside all morning. Feel free to wear a branded shirt from the organization you are representing. Each tester will receive a lanyard with name tag on event day to wear over their clothes.